The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing a webinar on " Making Tomorrow: Aptitude Skill Building Workshop" on Friday, April 24th 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The objective of this webinar is to provide in depth knowledge on certain significant topics that are part of the various competitive and entrance exams. The session provides clarity of concepts and right methodology to solve the aptitude problems. This helps to solve situational based problems in faster, smarter and better manner.
Target Audience: Higher Secondary Students, Undergraduates, Postgraduates, Aspirants who wants to appear for any competitive exams like GMAT, Bank etc.
NOTE: No Registration Fee.
Further, the participant is requested to follow few guidelines before joining this session.
- The participant has to register through the link before 23rd April 2020
- The participant has to install Zoom App in mobile/laptop/desktop for accessing the webinar.
- The registered participant will get the confirmation email on 23rd of April 2020.
- We will send the zoom link (i.e. session joining link) in the confirmation email of the registered participant.
- The participant is requested to join the session 15 minutes before the scheduled time (i.e. 9:45 a.m.)
- Registered participant can access the webinar class by clicking on the zoom link that will be provided in the confirmation mail.
For any queries kindly feel free to contact us. For more details please find the attached brochure of the webinar.
We wish to stay safe and healthy!!!