Dr. Pratima Parashar Pandey, Ph. d. is an academician and Scientist in the field of Materials Science and Nanotechnology since last twenty-five years. Earlier, she was in the field of polymer blends for twenty years and has published about fourteen papers in cited journals. Since, last ten years in the field of metal nano polymer composites and have twelve research papers in SCI journals. She has also written a chapter 'Silver particulate films on softened polymer composite' in the book 'Applications of Calorimetry in a Wide Context - Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and Microcalorimetry' in Intech Publication. She has also written a chapter 'Nanobiomaterials in Antimicrobial Therapy' in a book 'Recent Biopolymers' published in Intech Publication. She is Editor for a published book titled 'Pyridine', Intech publication. She has recently published a book titled “Silver nano polymer composite in Antimicrobial approach”, 2020, Lambert academic publication She has been reviewer, technical programme member and invited speaker for many international and National conferences. She has been National scholarship throughout her education. Her research career is as follows:
• Ph.D. In Materials Science from Rani Durgavati University at Jabalpur on the topic "Mechanical Properties of Polymers" (experimental work carried out at BARC; TIFR; UDCT, Mumbai.
• Women Scientist, (Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi) at Department of Materials Science, Mangalore University,Mangalagangotri-579144.Topic of project "Organization of metal nano particle on Polymer blends".
• Research Associate (University Grant Commission, New Delhi) at Department of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Physics and Electronics, Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur 482001, India& Thapar Institute of technology and research, Patiala-India on topic " Mechanical properties of Polymer blends".
Research & Publications:
Book 1. 'Pyridine' , 2018,Intech publication
Book 2. ‘Silver nano polymer composite in Antimicrobial approach’, 2020, Lambert academic publication. ISBN 978-620-3-19469-2.
(1) Silver particulate films on softened polymer composite:
(2) Nano-biomaterials in Antimicrobial Therapy
1. P Parashar and SC Datt, 1985."Effect of gamma irradiation on hardness of polystyrene and polypropylene". Indian J Pure Appl.Phys., 23, 103 – 104.
2. P Parashar and SC Datt,1986."Effect of electron irradiation on hardness of polypropylene, polyethylene-terephthalate and poly tetrafluroethylene. Materials Science (Poland), XII No 3-4 , 27 – 32.
3. P Parashar andSC Datt,1986,"Effect of thermal pretreatment on the microhardness of polypropylene".Materials Science (Poland), XII No 3-4 , 33 – 38.
4. P Parashar, R Bajpai, JM Keller and SC Datt,1988,"Micro hardness Measurement of polypropylene. Polyethylene-terephthalate and polytetrafluoroethylene.Makromol.Chem.Macromol.Symp. 20/21 , 465 – 474.
5. Parashar andSC Datt, 1989,"Effect of thermal pretreatment on the micro hardness of polytetrafluoroethylene". Marterials Science. Vol XV. No 3.
6.P Parashar, R Bajpaiand SC Datt,1990, "Effect of thermal pre-treatment on the microhardness of polyethyleneteraphthalate".Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics Vol. 28, pp. 150-151.
7. V Dubey, R Bajpai, P Parashar and SC Datt,1992,"Studies on the Microhardness of Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Polymer Testing. Vol.11. 225 – 231.
8. P Parashar, SC Datt,A Jain and UDN Bajpai,1992,"Mechanical Properties of Gaur Gum, Polyacrylonitrile and their composites.Polymer Testing 11,185 – 192.
9. P Parashar andSC Datt,1993,"Effect of Gamma-Ray Irradiation on the Mechanical Strength of Polystyrene – Ferrocene Composite". Polymer Testing, 12, 429 – 435.
10. P Parashar, SC Datt, A Jain and UDN Bajpai,1993,"A Microhardness Test to Analyse Thermal Change in Guargum, Polyacrylonitrile and their Blends. Polymer Testing, 12, 467 – 475.
11. M Ramrakhini, RK Soni, P Parashar and SC Datt, 1996,"X-ray diffraction studies of dry bones. Indian J Phys.70A (5), 651 – 654.
12. M Ramrakhini and P Parashar,1998,"Gamma-ray Irradiation effects on microhardness of human skull bones". Res.J(Sci) RD Univesity, Jabalpur Vol 5 No 2 137 – 142.
13. P Patashar, M Ramrakhini and SC Datt,1999, "Mechanical strength of blends of Eudragit RL 100 and poly (methyl methacrylate)". Polymer Testing 18, 495 – 500.
14. P Parashar, M Ramrakhini and SC Datt,2005,"Study of the Degree Crystallinity in Eudragit RL 100/Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) Blends by X- ray Diffraction”. Journal of Polymers Science, Vol. 96, 1835-1838.
15.P Parashar,S C Gurumurthy, MPattabi,2009,"Electrical behavior of discontinuous silver films deposited on softened blends of Polystyrene and Poly (4-vinylpyridine)"J.Mater.Sci.:Mater Electron, 20:1182-1185.
16. P Parashar, Ramakrishna K and Ramaprasad AT,2011,"A study on compatibility of polymer blends of polystyrene/poly (4-vinylpyridine). Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol 120, Issue 3, 1729.
17. P.Parashar,2011, "Morphology of silver Particulate films deposited on Polystyrene/Poly(4-vinylpyridine)". Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol 121, Issue 2, 839.
18. P.Parashar,2012, "Electrical behaviour of discontinuous silver films deposited on softened compatible Polystyrene / Poly (2-vinylpyridine) Composite” Mater Sci: Materials in Electronics, Vol 23,468–473.
19. P.Parashar,2012, "Structural Properties of Silver Particulate Films Deposited on Softened Polymer Blends of Polystyrene/Poly (2-Vinyl Pyridine)" J Mater Sci: Materials in Electronics, Vol 23(6), 1169–1173.
20. P.Parashar,2013, "Synthesis of Silver Nanocomposite with Poly (vinylpyrollidone) And Poly(4-vinylpyridine) for Antimicrobial Activity". Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 772 pp 9-14.Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland
2. P.Parashar,2013,"Recent Trends in Nano Metal Polymer Composite Recent Patents on Materials Science". 6, pp 258-266.
22. P.Parashar,2014, "Photoluminescence studies of starch capped cdse nanoparticles".International Journal of Luminescence and its applications" Volume 4(I), 2277–6362
23. P.Parashar,2014, "Synthesis of silver nanocoposite with eudragit rl 100 for the drug delivery system". International Journal of Education & Applied Sciences Research, Vol.1, Issue 3, pp 51-54.
24. P.Parashar,2015, "Preparation and Characterization of Subsurface Silver Particulate Films on Polymer Blends of Polystyrene/Poly(2vinylpyridine)/Poly(vinylpyrollidone)/Poly(4vinylpyridine)". Soft Nanoscience Letters, 5, 3-11.
25. P Parashar, M Ramrakhini,2015, "X-Ray Diffraction Studies Of Guargum, Polyacrylonitrile And Their Composites".International Journal of Education & Applied Sciences Research, Vol.2, Issue 6, pp 07-14
26. P Parashar Pandey,2017,"GSM Based Drilling Machine Using DTMF Technology".Journal of computer aided manufacturing and Automation Volume 2 Issue 2, Page 23-35
27. P Parashar Pandey, 2020,"Preparation and Characterization Polymer nano composite".Soft nano science Letters Vol.10 No.1,page 1-15.
1. P.Parashar, R.Bajpai, JM Kellar and SC Dutt,"Micro hardness Measurement of polypropylene. Polyethylene-terephthalate and polytetrafluoroethylene. International Conference of Polymer held at St. Barbara (EU)1986,.
2. P.Parashar, and SC Dutt, "Effect of Gamma-Ray Irradiation on the Mechanical Strength of Polystyrene – Ferrocene Composite"34 C DAE SSP BHU1991,.
3. M Ramrakhini, R Sullerey, P Parasher and SC Datt, "Effect of Gamma Irradiation on the response of human skull bones to static and dynamic ball indentations. National Symposium on Molecular and Cellular Biophysics (Sri Krishnadevaraya University and Indian Biographical Society)
4. M Rarakhini and P Parashar, "Gamma-ray irradiation effects on human skull bones". National Symposium on Recent Trends in Molecular and Medical Biophysics ,7-9 Feb 1992, Abstracts (University of Pune and Indian Biophysical Society).
5. P Parashar and SC Datt, "Microhardness Studies of Gaurgum, Polycrylonitrile and their blend".International Conference at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advance Scientific Research, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore,1993.
6.P Parashar and SC Datt,"Effect of Thermal Pre-treatment on Microhardness of Gaurgum: Polyacrylonitrile Blends". International Conference at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advance Scientific Research, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore,1993.
7. P Parashar and SC Datt,"Mechanical strength of blends of Eudragit RL 100 and Poly (methyl methacrylate)",Indian National Science Congress at Jaipur (1994).
8. P Parashar, M Ramrakhini and SC Datt, "X- ray Diffraction Studies of Eudragit RL 100 and Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) Blends". Tenth International conference on Compsites/ Nano Engineering ICCE – 10 2003 in New Orkeans, Louisiana. (Accepted for oral presentation).
9. P Parashar, M. Pattabi and Gurumurty S C,"Electrical studies on silver subsurface particulate films on blends of Polystyrene and Poly (4-vinylpyridine)" International Conference on Advances in Polymer Technology, APT'08 to be held at Kochi (Kerala) India. (Accepted for oral presentation)
10.P Parashar, M. Pattabi and Ramkrishana K, "Structural studies of silver particulate films deposited on softened polymer blends of PS/P4VP",53rd DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, DAE (2008)
11. P Parashar,"Synthesis of Silver Nanocoposite with Eudragit RL 100 for the Antimicrobial Activity" 4 th International Conference onDrug discovery & therapy, 2012.Dubai, UAE.
12.P Parashar, "Preparation and Characterization of Subsurface Silver particulate Films on Polymer Blends of Polystyrene/Pol(2-Vinyl pyridine)/Poly (4-Vinyl pyridine)".ACEM12 congress held during August 26-29, 2012 in Seoul, South Korea.
13. P Parashar "Synthesis of Silver nano compositeWith Poly (vinylpyrollidone) for antimicrobial activity".5th International Conference on Drug discovery & therapy, 2013.Dubai, UAE.
14. P Parashar "Synthesis of Silver Nanocomposite with Poly (vinylpyrollidone) And Poly(4-vinylpyridine) for Antimicrobial Activity ". International Conference on Future Energy & Materials Research (FEMR 2013) will be held on June 1-2, 2013, Singapore.(accepted for oral presentation)
15. P.Parashar "Photoluminescence studies of starch capped cdse nanoparticles".National conference on luminescence and its applications (NCLA-2014) 5-7TH FEBRUARY, 2014, JABALPUR, INDIA
16. P. Parashar, "Nano silver polymer composites" .EMN Polymer composites 2017, Auckland ,NZ.
17. P. Parashar, "Preparation & chrecterisation of Polymer Composite".2017 Global conference,PCM2017,Guanzhou.China
18. P.Parashar Pandey, "GSM based Drilling Machine using DTMF Technology". International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI-2017) 21-22 Sep 2017, Chennai
19. P.Parashar Pandey, Preparation and characterization of Polymer nanocomposite" "EMN Americas Meetings-4-7 may 2017Havana, Cuba.
20. P.ParasharPandey, "Preparation & Characterization of Polymer composite"2017 Global Conference on Polymer and Composite Materials (PCM 2017)23-25 May 2017,Guangzhou,China.
21. P.ParasharPandey," Morphology of Silver Particulate Films on Polymer Composite" 5th Global Conference on Polymer and Composite Materials (PCM 2018) April 10th-13th, 2018,Kitakyushu, Japan.
22. P.ParasharPandey, "Nanocomposites". International Conference on Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications ,ICN, Kottayam, Kerala, India, 11-14 May 2018.
23. P.Parashar Pandey, "Nano-biomaterials in Antimicrobial Therapy". 3rd International Conference on Science & Engineering of Materials (ICSEM-2019), July 19 – 21, 2019.
24. P.Parashar Pandey, "Morphology of Discontinuous Silver Particulate Films on Polymer Composite".5 th International Conference on advances in functional Materials, July 22-24 2019( AFM2019),George Washington University, DC, USA.
25. P.Parashar Pandey, "Nano-biomaterials in Antimicrobial Therapy". International Conference on Advances in Functional Materials in UCLA (AAAFM-UCLA)", Aug 19 – 22, 2019, University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
26. P.Parashar Pandey, as Invited Speaker "Morphology of Discontinuous Silver Particulate Films on Polymer Composite". The 6th Int'l Conference on Thin Film Technology and Applications (TFTA-BT 2019), December 13-15, 2019, Bangkok, Thailand.
27. Pratima Parashar Pandey, as Plenary Speaker, “Silver nano polymer composite with antimicrobial approach" for 23rd International Conference on Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine on October 23-24,2020. (Webinar)
28. Pratima Parashar Pandey, as Keynote Speaker, ‘Nano Bio materials as antimicrobial therapy’. The 7 th Int’l conference on Thin film technology and Applications (TFTA-2021), January 8-10,2021, Sanaya, China.