Candidates can seeks admission in the first year of the B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Integrated MBA Program through Entrance Test, conducted by AKTU, Lucknow. Details of the Test are available on the AKTU
Candidates willing to take direct admission under the management quota, must meet the eligibility criteria as above with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of the three subjectsand must possess availed rank of either SEE-AKTU-2016 or IIT JEE Advanced 2016 Entrance Examination. Such candidates are apply directly at the college on prescribed form.Or
Seats in AKTU will be 85% of total intake and remaining 15% seats will be filled by college as management quota seats which are filled through other examination (s) specified in G.O.no 2073/2003-16-1—78/91 T.C.-1, Lucknow dated 20 June, 2003. The Management quota is subjected to change by U.P. GovtOr
Student can also seek direct admission through walk-in on campus or apply online for registration.